Monday 10 March 2014

Promotion update #3 - Table at Festival Preview event

I had a table at the Cheltenham Festival Preview night on Sunday evening, organised for me by the Three Counties race club. I neglected to take any photos of my table, on which I had my sketchbooks open on good pages and prints displayed in literature holders that I bought in Staples. Anyway I managed to sell a few of my prints and some packs of screen print postcards, which was good, and receive some feedback about my work from people, which was nice (mostly).

I did some drawing of the principal speakers, AP McCoy and Nicky Henderson, although they were a long way away from my table at the back of the hall. These drawings look like they were done on parchment - again, it's just the cursed Blogger image uploading:




No comments:

Post a Comment