Friday 21 March 2014

Cotswold Life


During the Festival, I sent the editors at Cotswold Life the links to this blog where I posted the drawings and captions for each day at the Festival. They posted them on the front page of their website (by the time you look, they likely will have been replaced). They gave the galleries the title: 'The Cheltenham Festival in art.'

This was great exposure and helped me to get into the Festival itself. The web pages featured a 'photo gallery' of my drawings with edited captions taken from my writing and an article about each day 'quoting' me from the text I had written. I took a few screen grabs of the website in case the pages are no longer up when it comes to marking:

Champion Day

Ladies Day

St Patrick's Day

Gold Cup Day





No comments:

Post a Comment